VR / MR system development
Development of next generation technology with many possibilities
We are developing an immersive VR system (Virtual Reality) using HMD (Head Mounted Display) such as Oculus Rift and HTC VIVE and MR system (Mixed Reality) using MS HoloLens AR glass.
VR system and MR system with immersive feeling can provide users with realistic simulation experiences that have never existed before. Various applications such as housing, automobile, manufacturing line, education, medical treatment are possible.
Communication possible in VR space without choosing devices “52Chat” * Under development
It is a social VR application that can participate in multi device that can take voice communication such as voice chat through avatar on VR currently under development.
You can choose your favorite avatar and you can enjoy your conversation and gesture by becoming an avatar. Although it is possible to operate on a PC or a smartphone, you can enjoy a more real immersive feeling by using a head mounted display.
In the future we would like to use it for company briefing sessions and interviews.
* The image is at development time. There is a possibility of change.
Download page (Google play)
A system that can experience the assembly work of a car in VR
Kinect V2 is a real virtual reality work sensation system that captures the motion of a human body, moves his / her own avatar in virtual space, moves his / her own body and actually experiences work. When seeing the avatar of her own alter ego through HMD, there is “sense” as if the body actually exists in the virtual space. A mysterious “sensation” that Avatar’s hand feels like his own hand is one of the very rare simulation experiences that Oculus + Kinect can get.
Also, this demonstration stuck to lighting. This makes it possible to experience realistic presence.
In addition, we use Kinect to capture the body’s bone information (skeletal information) and visualize the load condition of the worker and the contact condition to the object in the virtual space on the virtual space. In this demonstration, it is possible to check interference by checking (the body turns red as it interferes) and the workload by posture. Working with an unreasonable posture such as putting out the body increases the burden on the body, so it visualizes and displays it. Using Oculus + Kinect makes it possible to intuitively comprehend as compared with the case where it is done by drawing alone, such as checking work attitude burden. In this way, we can expect to utilize the latest virtual reality (VR) technology as a design tool that takes advantage of human body consideration.
VR simulation that you can experience dangerous driving of car
It is a demonstration that you can simulate the influence of dangerous driving in situations in the passenger seat of a car.
VR simulation system capable of experiencing residential model room
Oculus VR (VirtualReality) sensory system which combines Oculus and Kinect V2. In addition to looking through the model room in the virtual space with Oculus, you can grasp the movement of the body using Kinect V 2 and touch the equipment in the virtual space with your body (hand) for operation.
[Facilities that can be operated]
· Opening and closing the refrigerator door
· Turn on the electricity in the room
· Open the window of the room
· Tap the tap of the tap to flush the water
As you get closer to each facility, the navigation window is automatically displayed and urges the user to operate. (VR Mansion / VR Model Room / VR House)
3DCG VR (Virtual Reality) / MR (Mixed Reality) system
- VR system development to experience the universe (Oculus VR) … VR (Virtual Reality)
It is a VR system that allows you to experience a space like a fake. You can see the full-size artificial satellite and the blue earth at your feet. (VR universe)
- VR (Oculus VR + Leap Motion) to experience the cockpit of the near future car … MR (Mixed Reality)
By using LeapMotion, it is possible to touch and operate the virtual interior of CG. You can select various scenes of the near future car from your virtual space with your own hands. (VR automobile simulation)
- VR system development in the near future car (Oculus VR + Ovrvision) … MR (Mixed Reality)
By using Ovrvision (front camera), you can synthesize content data of CG into a real world and simulate a virtual image of a near future car in a real space. (VR car image)
- City driving VR system (Oculus VR + eye tracking sensor) … VR (Virtual Reality)
It is a VR system that runs throughout the city with the urban area in the VR space sitting in the driver ‘s seat. It is possible to grasp the movement of the driver ‘s line of sight while driving around the city with the eye tracking sensor and check what kind of gaze movement the driver is driving. (VR automobile simulation)
- Housing VR system (Oculus VR + Kinect V2) … VR (Virtual Reality)
You can walk around the apartment model room space created with 3DCG freely, open the door by hand, open the window, turn on the electricity in the room, or run the water from the faucet. (VR residential simulation)
- VR system development to see and touch a real machine (Oculus VR / HTC VIVE + Kinect V2)
In addition to seeing real-world virtual machines in virtual space, use Kinect V 2 to recognize the bones of hands, replace the recognized hands with virtual hands in the virtual space and touch virtual machines with that hand You will be able to. It is also possible to give specific movements (pressing buttons, sounds) to the machine in the place you touched. (VR automobile / VR factory / VR industry / VR machine / VR housing)
- Real machine + MR system of CG synthesis (MS HoloLens) … MR (Mixed Reality)
You can try incorporating the 3DCG data under design as it is into a real machine, and you can see it together. As new optional part design and mechanical design can be seen according to the real mechanism in the CG data state, it is possible to raise the development speed in developing new parts. (MR design simulation)
- Development of VR system incorporating artificial intelligence (machine learning) (Oculus VR / HTC VIVE + Kinect V2)
Automatically learns the user’s movement in the virtual space (machine learning) and automatically recognizes the standard motion pattern. Based on the behavior pattern, we will judge the movements of individual users in the virtual space. If it is not standard behavior, you can inform you by issuing an alarm in the virtual space. It can be expected to be applied in training, rehabilitation, work training and so on.
We are developing an immersive VR system (VR: Virtual Reality) using HMD (Head Mounted Display) such as Oculus Rift and HTC VIVE and MR system (MR: Mixed Reality) using MS HoloLens AR glass I will.
Realistic simulated experiences will be available at the site of making things, medical care and education.
- With MS HoloLens, you can check the completed image at the earliest by matching the body parts under design with 3DCG to the actual car chassis (all the mechanisms except the car body of the car or the underbody mechanism of the car) .
- In the production line design, by entering itself into the line (VR space) produced by 3DCG and actually carrying out the assembly work, it is possible to confirm the confirmation of the work flow line and the stiff attitude.
- You can do various actions such as walking around in the model room of the virtual condominium with your body, turning on electricity, opening the window, touching the faucet of the tap water to flush the water, opening the refrigerator.