- Consent to the Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
We believe that it is our social responsibility to protect the personal information we handle during the course of our business, and we shall comply with the applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information in all of our businesses and promote the protection of the personal information of users of this Site (hereinafter referred to as “Customers”).
- Personal Information We May Collect
Customers may be asked to provide personal information for the following purposes when using this Site: to place orders for our products and services; to provide and introduce information related to new products, technical information and various services; to participate in sales promotion services and sweepstakes; to respond to questionnaires and inquiries via e-mail and the Site; to register as Customers; to monitor our products, to send e-mail newsletters about our products, etc.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information we obtain from Customers shall be used for the following purposes in order to achieve our goals, such as further increasing Customers satisfaction by providing and improving our products and services:
- to provide our products and services;
- to provide and introduce new products, technical information, and information on various services;
- to contact Customers regarding other products and services that may be of interest to Customers;
- to respond to inquiries, opinions, and requests regarding our products and services;
- to process applications for and provide information on various events (exhibitions, seminars, campaigns, questionnaires, etc.);
- to enhance Customer satisfaction in the provision of our products and services; and
- to use personal information for the purposes notified individually at the time the information is obtained.
- Handling of Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or damage to personal information, and to ensure the safe management of personal information, we shall implement strict preventive and corrective measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or unauthorized disclosure of personal information. All personal information collected shall be handled only by authorized personnel to the extent necessary for conducting business. In cases where the handling of personal information is outsourced, we shall appropriately supervise the contractor.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We shall not provide personal information of Customers to any third party, except in the following cases:
- when Customers have consented to the disclosure of personal information to a third party;
- when we are required by law to provide personal information; or
- when outsourcing the processing of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal information was obtained and used, in order to help improve our products, services and Site, and to analyze data collected by us that includes personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent from a web server to a browser, and may be stored as a file on disk. The text file sent as a cookie does not contain any information that identifies Customers as an individual, such as name, address, or telephone number of Customers.
Customers may disable the cookie function by changing the cookie setting in the browser, but as a result, Customers may not be able to use some of the services and functions on the Site.
6-1. Access Analysis
This Site uses Google Analytics, a third party web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to collect and analyze access logs in order to help improve our services. The web browser of Customers will automatically transmit certain information to Google (for example, the web address or IP address of the page Customers visited). We shall use this information only for the purpose of analyzing site usage, creating reports, and providing other services. Google may set a cookie on the browser or read an existing cookie for the purpose of data collection.
For more information on how data is collected and processed by Google Analytics, please click here.
Customers may disable the use of cookie information by accessing the opt-out pages of the following third-party distributors’ websites or the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative.
- Contact Information
In order to prevent unauthorized alteration of personal information, we may verify the identity of Customers before accepting requests to disclose, correct, add, update, or delete personal information.
- Changes to Our Policy
Enacted on October 21, 2021